www.Facebook.co.za Sign up – www.facebook.com is the popular website of Facebook but the Facebook URL in South Africa is completely different. South Africa makes use of www.facebook.co.za instead of the popularly recognized one we know.
www.Facebook.co.za Sign up – Facebook Website for South Africa
Facebook Website for South Africa – South African uses Facebook a lot and if you are not aware how you access Facebook’s website over there is different from how a lot of countries, regions, and continents access theirs. We are here to teach you how you can access FB anytime you are in South Africa. Read through the article and be acquainted with www.Facebook.coza Sign up.
www.Facebook.co.za Sign up – How to Sign Up FB Account
Follow these steps to sign up with Facebook in South Africa;
- Open www. Facebook.co.za in your browser or click here for quick access
- Click “Sign Up”
- You would be asked by Facebook to input some of your details (Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Date Of Birth, Place of Work, Institution, etc.)
- Choose whether to use your Email or Phone Number for access and also input your desired password for security purposes
- You would be asked to confirm your account with a code sent to you
- The code would be sent to your email or as an SMS to your Phone number
- Use the code to confirm your account and it would be activated
- After this, you can log in your account to work on your profile by inputting your Profile photo, Cover photo, etc. so your friend can easily find you or recognize you when you send a friend request. I advise you to use your own photo and name for your account. It makes you easily accessible.
- To log in, simply visit the same website and click “Sign In”. After that input, your access details (Email Address or Phone Number and Password)
- Then click “Sign In”