Yahoo Mail Registration for new account. Are aware that when you sign up for a new Yahoo account, you automatically gets a free yahoo.com email address which enables you to send and receive mails from friends and family with 1 TB of online storage.
Before we go ahead to showing you how to register www.yahooomail.com account sign up, we shall first let you know some of the basic things and features you will enjoy after your free Yahoomail registration process.
About www.yahoomail Sign Up
Yahoo Mail is a free webmail service provided by Yahoo. When you sign up for a Yahoo mail account, you can send and receive large attachments without having to use services like Dropbox or Google Drive.
One of the amazing features of the service is that you can configure your Yahoo mail inbox to check your Yahoo accounts from external email providers, such as Google Gmail, Hotmail, or AOL.
We are going to show you how to create a new Yahoomail account or use an existing email address from any email provider which you will only need to provide a password, date of birth, and a mobile number for your Yahoomail registration to be completed.
Yahoo Mail account sign up is very important because you don’t just have an email provider. With your free Yahoo account registration, you get access to various Yahoo features such as news feed, calendar, notepad section, address book, and more.
How To Create a New Yahoomail Account
The Yahoo Mail New account set up steps is very simple, just follow the guideline carefully to complete your Yahoo account setup with ease.
- Visit the www.yahoomail.com sign up page at https://login.yahoo.com/account/create
- Fill out the form with your first and last name, the username you’d like to use for your new Yahoo email address, a password, your phone number and birth-date, and optionally your gender.
- NOTE: Your phone number is used for account recovery. You can get a virtual phone number if you’d rather not use your real one.
- Cick Continue.
- Click either Text me an Account Key or Call me with a verification code to confirm that you own the phone associated with that phone number.
- Enter the six digits verification code send by Yahoo to you phone to verify that you have access to that phone, and then click Verify.
- Click on the “Continue” button to complete your free Yahoo mail registration process.
Once you click on the continue button, you will be redirected to Yahoo homepage. You can access Yahoo Mail inbox by clicking Mail on the top right corner of the page, or by accessing the mail.yahoo.com URL.
Yahoo Mail Registration Without Phone Number
Many have been wondering if is possible to set up a Yahoo mail account without phone number, so here we are going to give you awesome trick how to Create Yahoo Email Without Phone Number.
You can sign up for Yahoo mail without phone number. If you don’t have a mobile phone number, you can complete the Yahoo mail registration form.
But it’s extremely important to register for Yahoo mail with your correct up to date mobile number so that if you’re ever locked out, you can easily recover access to your account.
However, if you still want to create a new Yahoo email account without phone number, what you will need to do is to get a disposable phone number from services such as Textnow.com or its equivalent.
How to Sign Up for a New Yahoo Email Account on Mobile
- Go to Yahoo’s main page and click Mail > Sign up.
- Enter your information in the required fields — including your mobile number. After completing all fields, click Continue.
- In the next window, click Text me a code.
- Enter the verification code that you receive on your mobile phone and click Submit code.
Congratulations, your Yahoo account has been created. To access your Yahoo mail page, click the Let’s get started button.
After the Yahoo Mail Registration, you can also use your Yahoo mail account to chat with your friends in real time through Yahoo Messenger.