Zales Credit Card Login -Register your Zales The Diamond Card for any time, anywhere online Account access. Pay your bill, view statements, update personal information and much more from your computer, tablet or smartphone when you register now. Discover tips on credit management, online security, budgeting, and more on this page
The Zales Credit Card is issued by the Comenity bank and requires a credit score of above 660 to get approved. Zales Credit Card is a store card which can be only used at Zales jewelry stores (both online and offline).
The card is ideal for users who shop every now and then at Zales jewelry stores. However, the card comes with a very high Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 27%. Thus, one should make sure he/she pays the dues in time.
Zales Credit Card Features And Reward
- APR Rate
- Cash Advance APR Rate
Cash Advance Fee
Foreign Transaction Fee
- Max Late Fee
- Annual Fee
- Grace Period
- Minimum Interest
- Flexible payment options.
- No interest if you pay the balance within 6 months.
- No Annual fees.
Zales Credit Card Activation / Registration
Follow the instructions listed below to activate/register your card
- Go to Zales credit card activation web page @ https://d.comenity.net/zales/pub/register/Register.xhtml OR CLICK HERE
- Fill your Credit Card Number, Zip Code / Postal Code and identification information (either Social Security Number (SSN) or Social Insurance Number (SIN) in the provided spaces.
- Click on the “Find my Account” button.
- On the next page, you’ll need to set up your account User Name and Password.
- Your credit card will be successfully activated if you have properly followed the above steps. If you encounter any issues during account activation, contact the support on 1-844-271-2708.
Zales Credit Card Login
If you have already activated your Zales credit card, follow the steps below to Login:
- Visit Zales credit card sign in page @ https://d.comenity.net/zales/ OR CLICK HERE
- Enter your “User Name” and “Password” in the respective fields.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- If the credentials you have entered are correct, you will be redirected your account dashboard page.
Forgot User ID/Password
Follow the steps given below, to recover your User ID and/or Password:
==> Open the account credentials recovery page @ https://d.comenity.net/zales/pub/signin/ForgotUsernamePassword.xhtml OR CLICK HERE
==> Enter your credit card number, zip code and finally select identification type (Either SSN or SIN) in the provided spaces.
==> Click on the “Find my Account” button.
==> On the next page, choose whether you want to recover your User ID or Password.
==> Follow the onscreen instructions to recover your credentials. you will receive an email with the instructions.
Report Lost / Stolen Card
In the case, you have lost your credit card or it has been stolen, to report the incident call 1-844-271-2708. Customer executive will deactivate your credit card upon verification of your identity and reissue you a new credit card in a few days.
Zales Credit Card Bill Payment
There are a couple of ways you can pay your Zales Credit Card bill. Check out for the one which is most convenient for you:
Online Bill Payment:
- You can pay your credit card bill online by simply signing into your account
- Navigate to the ‘Online Bill Payment‘ section in your account and complete the payment using your selected bank.
- You will be notified once the payment has been successfully credited via e-mail.
Also, you can pay your card bills at any of the nearest Zales stores. Find the nearest store to your location.
You can call 1-844-271-2708 to pay your credit card bills using the phone. Calling this number will connect you to a customer care executive who will help you carry out the payment.
Note: There might be a nominal fee for using this method.
Zales Credit Card Customer Support
Reach out to Zales card support team by any of the following ways:
Zales Credit Card
PO Box 183003,
Columbus, OH 43218-3003
Comenity Capital Bank
P.O. Box 659819
San Antonio, TX 78265-9119