The entire Zoho Email Login Hosting Process for the domain is explained in this help page. To Sign Up for custom domain based email address like firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, choose any of the plans from the Zoho Email Pricing page and click Sign Up under the plan. If you want to Sign up and need a domain based custom account, you need to have the required permissions to access the DNS Manager of the domain.
Zoho Email Login-Federated Sign In
In Zoho Email Login, you can signup using your Google / Yahoo / Facebook account, and create an account, to use the Zoho Services via Federated Sign In.
Follow this page to set up Federated Sign In and generate your Zoho account password through accounts.zoho.com.
1. When you want to set up and use a personal account in Zoho Mail, you need to choose a Zoho username to get an account firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You will not need a separate password for Zoho and can use the Federated Sign-in, as long as you use only webmail.
3. However, if you want to access via POP/ IMAP or Active Sync, or to use Email Forwarding, you need to generate and use the password specific to Zoho.
Organization user login – First time login
The Organization Administrators create users from the Control Panel using the Add User option.
The administrator chooses the first time password for the user while creating the account. The users who log in for the first time need to use the login email address and the password information provided by the administrators and log in from this link.
After login, the users can change their Password from the Accounts section.
Personal User Zoho Email Login
Personal users would’ve chosen the email address and the password while creating the account for themselves.
Personal users can also use their phone numbers provided during sign up for logging in to their accounts. They can log in to Zoho Email using the credentials that they entered.
Control Panel Zoho Email Login
An organization Administrator or Super Administrator can log in and access the Control Panel using this link. They can enter their Zoho account credentials and access the Control Panel. Alternatively, if they are already logged in their Zoho Mail account, they can click the Control Panel link at the top of their mailbox.
Change Primary Email Address:
The Primary Email Address is the email account that is linked to your Zoho email account. For @zoho.com users, the Primary email address will be used for verification and Password reset purposes only.
Steps to change the Primary Email Address
==> Login to www.zoho.com/mail
==> Click on your Avatar and choose My Account.
==> In the Zoho Email Login Accounts dashboard, choose My Profile Info section.
==> All the email addresses associated with your account will be listed under Email Address.
==> In case you want to change an existing secondary email address, as primary, click Make Primary.
==> In case you want to add a new email address, click the Edit icon and provide the new email address you want to link to your Zoho Account.
==> You will receive a notification to the provided address for verification. Once verified, the newly provided email address will be linked to this account.
Note: For instructions on changing your display name for outgoing emails, Click here.
The users can change their Password from the My Account section in the Zoho Email Login Suite. In case you’ve forgotten your password, or if an authentication error shows up, follow this help page.
Steps to Change the Current Password:
- Log in to Zoho Mail
- Click on your Avatar, and then select My Account
- This launches the Zoho Accounts dashboard
- Select Security section
- In the Change Password section, provide the Current Password for the account
- Provide the new password and re-enter the new password for validation.
- Check the Terminate all active web browser sessions / Terminate mobile app sessions in your device(s) and remove active API authtokens checkboxes in case you have any security concerns.
- Click Save
In case you have forgotten your account password, you can reset it by following the below instructions.
* In the login page, click the Forgot Password link.
* Enter the Registered Email or Mobile details, and type in the captcha.
* Now click Request.
* Select your choice for the mode of password reset, i.e., if you want a reset link emailed, or a verification code sent to your mobile number.
* On clicking the reset link, or entering the verification code, you will be redirected.
* Enter a new password and click Change.
* You can now Sign in by entering your new password.
In case you’re an organization account holder, you can’t change your password directly. You’ll have to request your password reset, and it has to be reset by your organization Administrator. Click here to know more.
Sign Up Wrong mobile number during Sign Up
If you have entered the wrong mobile number while signing up, you won’t receive the verification code. So, you’ll not be able to complete the registration process.
To complete your sign up using the correct mobile number, follow the steps below:
==> Log into mailadmin.zoho.com using the incorrect mobile number as the Username and the Password that you used during the Sign-Up process.
==> In the verification page, click the Click Here hyperlink.
==> Choose the country code, enter your mobile number and click the Update my mobile link.
==> Once done, click the Resend Code link to get the verification code by SMS.
==> Enter the verification code and click Verify my mobile button to Activate your account.
==> Now, log into Zoho Email again using the updated phone number and complete the Domain Verification process by following the on-screen instructions.
Invalid Email Address Error
Sometimes, if you enter your email address to sign into your account, you might get an invalid email address error. This might occur if you haven’t verified your mobile number. In such cases, use your mobile number to sign in.
This will direct you to the verification page, where you can verify your mobile number.
Following this, your account will be validated and the email address can be used for signing in.
Hope this article was found Helpful? Feel free to ask questions about Zoho Email Login on the comment box below.